[All] [CS] FW: [EXTERNAL] Old Invoices from Airgas in Alaska

Czech, Erin P. (ARC-SGG) erin.czech at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 8 10:51:27 PDT 2022

I think it's a billing mixup. This happened before and it was related to an Airgas account that was opened in Anchorage for ATom. I thought the account was closed but apparently not. I will reach out to Airgas to try to resolve this.

Erin Czech
Project Manager, Earth Science Project Office
NASA Ames Research Center
Mobile: +1 650 499 6406
erin.czech at nasa.gov