[All] Laptop issues and Tomorrow Wednesday November 13

Chirica, Dan C. (ARC-SGG) dan.chirica at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 13 08:03:25 PST 2019

Susan,

What do you mean by ‘security blocked and email for an invoice’? Did you get a notice for that?

If you have troubles with the MAAS 360, make sure there are no updates in the App Store, check that the time on your phone is set correctly. If all fails, try to reinstall. To do so:

  1.  Go to https://mdr.nasa.gov you need to be on your computer and log in with your badge
  2.  On the next screen click ‘unregister’. You will be asked to provide a reason, use something along the line of ‘temporary technical issues’ . Once you click OK the MAAS360 on your computer will be removed.
  3.  When done re-enroll your device. This should trigger a reinstall of MAAS360 on your phone which, in my case, solved my sync issues.

Outlook; Make sure there are no updates. Go to the Help menu and click ‘Check for Updates’.

-- Dan Chirica
NASA Ames Research Center
dan.chirica at nasa.gov<mailto:dan.chirica at nasa.gov>
+1 (650) 604-0436