[All] AS Sanctioned WFH Weds.

Stanfill, Alex (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] alex.stanfill at nasa.gov
Tue Nov 12 23:33:14 PST 2019

Ahoy fellow ye adventurers,

At long last, I have secured under duress in unusual circumstances the one, the ONLY highly coveted SATOAM (Scroll of Authorization to Telecommute On A Middle weekday—obviously), which I will be using on tomorrow Wednesday 11/13 (~7am to 3pm). Call or text if urgent or critical.

I know that all of you mortal wanderers will be very jealous that the Valiant Vasques shined down favorably upon me, of all people, so I will have you know an additional set of fumbles from three different doctor’s offices will result in an extension of my misery (your gain, if you like this sort of email) by 24 additional hours of sleep deprivation. You had better be sleeping well; someone’s got to hold down the fort!

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

Alex Stanfill
Earth Science Project Office
NASA Ames Research Center
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute
Bldg N232, Rm242/032, MS 232-22
Moffett Federal Airfield, CA 94035
Mobile: +1 650 680 8547<tel:+1%20650%20680%208547>
Email: alex.stanfill at nasa.gov<mailto:alex.stanfill at nasa.gov>