[Pace-pax] PACE-PAX budget template

Knobelspiesse, Kirk D. (GSFC-6160) kirk.d.knobelspiesse at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 23 08:06:22 PDT 2022

Hi everybody,

Thank you to many of you who have helped us better understand the logistical needs of PACE-PAX by providing information for our Statement of Work (SOW) document. We have responses from some (but not all!) teams. If you have not submitted one yet, please do so ASAP.

I'm now forwarding a second document, which is a more formal budget template. This is for teams that will incur costs to be supported by NASA/PACE. If this pertains to you, please fill out this template and return to me by July 15th. At that time I will combine all the budgets and present to NASA HQ for their approval. If I do not receive the SOW and budget by that date I will take this to mean a lack of interest in participating in PACE-PAX.

Here's the various teams and their lead investigators as I currently understand

ESPO: Erin Czech, SOW received, budget not needed (?)
Forecasting: Rei Ueyama, SOW received
CIRPAS Twin Otter: Anthony Bucholtz, SOW not received
ER-2: Franzeska Becker, SOW received, is a budget needed?
AirHARP: Vanderlei Martins, SOW not received
HARP-2: Chris Hostetler (?), SOW not received
PICARD: Steve Platnick / James Jacobson
PRISM: David R. Thompson
RSP: Brian Cairns
SPEX Airborne: Otto Hasekamp, budget not needed (for NASA, at least)
In situ data integration: Snorre Stamnes

I hope this is clear, but if not please don't hesitate to ask. I will warn you that I will be on leave without email access for much of early July, so please be sure to include Brian Cairns, Ivona Cetinic and Jeremy Wedell in messages.

Thank you
Kirk

Kirk D. Knobelspiesse (he/him/his)

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Ocean Ecology Laboratory

https://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/kirk.d.knobelspiesse
https://pace.gsfc.nasa.gov
https://aos.gsfc.nasa.gov