[Exports_project_office] Telecom heads up for the platform WG leads

David Siegel david.siegel at ucsb.edu
Tue May 8 08:16:22 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I have reconfigured the discussions we had last week into 1) what needs to occur for each WG before the May meeting, 2) what needs to happen for each WG at the meeting and 3) what things do we need to talk about in plenary.  These are in the May 2018 PI meeting folder - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pXeInEuGJOtOplXShiilxS145lTPiL0H <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pXeInEuGJOtOplXShiilxS145lTPiL0H>  As you can guess, we will need to complete some tasks before the meeting so plan working with your teams.

Thanx in advance, Dave