[Exports_project_office] Sunday backup

Cetinic, Ivona (GSFC-616.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION] ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 8 16:03:49 PST 2018

Hi Jason,

I was about to send an email about that.
People who are not going to be able to make it are Paula, Laura and Vidal. Rest of us are ok to go.. Thank you for the offer :) I will remember it.

I will send an email to Exports all just reminding people that in the case of the shut down, email exchange will switch to google group.

Ivona

Ivona Cetinic, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/USRA
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
Phone: +1-301-286-1514

"You can observe a lot just by watchin'." Yogi Berra
________________________________
From: Exports_project_office [exports_project_office-bounces at espo.nasa.gov] on behalf of Jason Graff [jrgraff at science.oregonstate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:57 PM
To: exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov
Subject: [Exports_project_office] Sunday backup

All,

In the event of a government shutdown, meaning some of you cannot make it to the meeting, give me a shout and let me know if I can help.  Being "local" I can probably hunt down a projector or whatever else needs to be done to keep things running smoothly.

I will be heading to Portland Saturday morning.

cell: 401-207-1631

Best to text or email if you need to get a hold of me as my voicemail is not working for some reason.

Jason

Jason Graff
Assistant Professor - Senior Research
Oregon State University