[Cpex-cv-all] [EXTERNAL] CPEX-CV Science Team Meeting (July 18-21) Draft Agenda

Zawislak, Jonathan A jaz100 at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Jun 7 07:53:54 PDT 2022

Good morning CPEX-CV team,

Ed N, Amin, and I have completed a draft agenda for the in-person Science Team Meeting coming up in Pasadena, CA from July 18-21. This is just a draft and may be updated before the meeting. We’ll notify when it is finalized.

Based on your presentation requests (thank you!), we have been able to assign all of the requests for additional poster and oral presentations beyond the science and instrument presentation slots made available for each PI. As you will see in the agenda, we’ll be covering additional items that will help us prepare for the upcoming program: instrumentation product tutorials; a dry run the mornings of days 2, 3, and 4 of the meeting; tutorials on model, satellite products, and the JPL portal; team building exercises provided by Periscope Theory; collaborator presentations; and a blocked time Wednesday afternoon to discuss field program logistics. We have also scheduled 1.5 hr of poster viewing time on Tuesday and Wednesday during extended break periods.

Your actions:
Let us know if something is missing/needs to be added or if you have a potential conflict with your scheduled presentation time(s)
If you have a title for your presentation, feel free to let us know as soon as you have it
If you wish to add a poster presentation, we’re still open to requests. We currently have 5 poster presentations.

Additionally:
Information on the STM is posted on the CPEX-CV ESPO webpage: https://espo.nasa.gov/cpex-cv/content/CPEX-CV_CPEX-CV_STM <https://espo.nasa.gov/cpex-cv/content/CPEX-CV_CPEX-CV_STM>
If you haven’t registered for the meeting, now is the time! Regardless of whether you’re attending the meeting or not, please fill in the form at https://forms.gle/ACZJ8uJfkjcvWgcHA <https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FACZJ8uJfkjcvWgcHA&data=05%7C01%7Cjaz100%40rsmas.miami.edu%7Cc6802ce6fd384bda8c0a08da2e03a5f2%7C2a144b72f23942d48c0e6f0f17c48e33%7C0%7C0%7C637872890705801704%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=J6YW8X8flpBPVBblj6fXsuJPa2bTLLIh9Jklin7tqwY%3D&reserved=0> if you have yet to do so
Hotel reservations at the Sheraton Pasadena should be booked ASAP under the CPEX-CV group room block -- but no later than June 15

Feel free to send questions our way.
Thanks everyone,
Jon

Jonathan Zawislak, PhD
Associate Scientist, UM/CIMAS, NOAA/AOML/HRD
4301 Rickenbacker Cswy
Miami, FL 33149
305-361-4403 (Office) — on telework, so use cell
302-383-9927 (Cell)