[Cpex-cv-all] [EXTERNAL] CPEX-CV Science Team Meeting Information, Final Agenda, and Presenter Info

Zawislak, Jonathan A jaz100 at rsmas.miami.edu
Thu Jul 14 12:41:04 PDT 2022

Greetings team,

Please read this email in its entirety as it contains some very important information. With our CPEX-CV Science Team Meeting (STM) on the horizon next week in Pasadena, CA, we wanted to provide some additional details about the meeting and information for our presenters.

Webpage for the CPEX-CV STM:  https://espo.nasa.gov/cpex-cv/content/CPEX-CV_CPEX-CV_STM <https://espo.nasa.gov/cpex-cv/content/CPEX-CV_CPEX-CV_STM>
Final Agenda: Will soon be available on the ESPO webpage above and is attached to this email

Webex for Remote Participants: https://espo.webex.com/espo/j.php?MTID=md4be07eb8d16eb9496c918ae91d476f6 <https://espo.webex.com/espo/j.php?MTID=md4be07eb8d16eb9496c918ae91d476f6>
Password for the Webex: DC-8
We’ll be using the Webex link above for all meeting sessions. During the Forecasting and Flight Planning General Discussion Breakouts on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning, we will use this Webex link, but there will be "breakout rooms” within this Webex Meeting to attend each.

Oral Presenter Information:

Uploading your presentation: Please upload your presentation to the following folder (ideally) no later than end of day Saturday, July 16 (while we could take relatively last-minute presentations and new versions, the meeting will flow much more smoothly if the majority are uploaded to the presentation computer in advance). A Google account login is required, but anyone can upload from any Google account: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17vBf8SVaji7I2sszQ6WRFbBAhRMjDkBi?usp=sharing <https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F17vBf8SVaji7I2sszQ6WRFbBAhRMjDkBi%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=05%7C01%7Cjaz100%40rsmas.miami.edu%7Cdb72f9a4a5824bf2f6e408da65b055a9%7C2a144b72f23942d48c0e6f0f17c48e33%7C0%7C0%7C637934105295814649%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=U8zRkXJeky2KV0%2Fr52ANfAC70HbvbpoJ3mIXymjv%2BMs%3D&reserved=0>
Naming convention for files: Please name your files carefully to help us organize the material. File names should include the following information in the order listed:
Meeting Day# (Monday is D1-, Tuesday is D2-, Wednesday is D3-, Thursday is D4-)
Presentation time in PDT, 24-hour format (1030-, 1440-, etc.)
Your surname
The name or subject of your talk
Example: Jon Zawislak’s presentation on Monday morning, July 18, should be named: “D1-0840-Zawislak-Overview_of_CPEX-CV.pptx”
Note that we plan to have everyone who is in Pasadena present from a single laptop for all plenary sessions; your presentations will have been pre-loaded on the laptop. Remote presenters may share their screens to present, but we will pre-load their presentations as a backup in case of problems with Webex.
Please take note of your allotted presentation length on the Agenda and allow time for a subsequent Q&A within that window

Poster Presenter Information:

You can set up your posters on Monday, or when you first arrive at the meeting
Please be available during the designated formal “Break and Poster Viewing” times on Tuesday and Wednesday to present your poster
Upload your poster presentation: Please upload your poster presentation file to the following folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17vBf8SVaji7I2sszQ6WRFbBAhRMjDkBi?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17vBf8SVaji7I2sszQ6WRFbBAhRMjDkBi?usp=sharing>
Naming convention for files:
“Poster_” + your surname: Example filename: “Poster_Zawislak.pdf” (or .pptx or whatever file extension)

Travel safe and we’ll see many of you in Pasadena next week, and absolutely let us know if you have any questions,
Jon and Ed N

Jonathan Zawislak, PhD
Associate Scientist, UM/CIMAS, NOAA/AOML/HRD
4301 Rickenbacker Cswy
Miami, FL 33149
305-361-4403 (Office) — on telework, so use cell
302-383-9927 (Cell)