[Asia-aq-2024] ASIA-AQ Weekly tag Up Notes 20231212

Zavaleta, Jhony R. (ARC-SGP) jhony.r.zavaleta at nasa.gov
Sat Dec 16 21:05:34 PST 2023

Hello team,

Attached are the meeting notes from our last telecon. Please remember that we post weekly updates to several lists (QNC, rooming lists, AMA participants, lodging, etc.) on our main page:

https://espo.nasa.gov/asia-aq/

If you missed the last one -or any of our meetings- you can access the recordings at:

https://espo.nasa.gov/asia-aq/content/ASIA-AQ_Meeting_Recordings

Our next meeting for 2023 will be this coming Tuesday (Wednesday for our folks in Europe and SE Asia.) After next week, we will resume our telecons on January 9th.

Best regards,

Jhony Z.

--
JHONY R. ZAVALETA
Project Manager - NASA Earth Science Project Office