[All] Change in office access

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Mon May 23 11:40:29 PDT 2022

All,
As you know I’ve been anxiously awaiting May 15 and our opportunity to be in the office together again.  I think there is a great benefit to working face to face.  This last week, however, has pointed out that having us in the office right now is a risk to our missions.  If those of us exposed to someone with COVID last week, had been about to travel, it could have been devastating to our travel plans and ability to support these back to back/on top of each other/international missions.  Therefore, I have spoken to management ( Code SG and BAERI) and we have agreed that ESPO will modify the 2 days per pay period plan until October.

So, the new plan is that, as a group, we will not all go into the office but will keep teleworking.  If someone needs to go into the office, they can still do that but the number of people should be limited, exposure limited and masks worn.  Out next “everyone in the office” will be scheduled for Oct 4/5.

We will talk about this at the team meeting tomorrow, but I wanted you to have a chance to absorb the news.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center
MOBILE:  650-417-8796