[All] FW: travel guidance

Luna, Bernadette (ARC-SGG) bernadette.luna at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 16 11:09:47 PDT 2021

Dear All,

Attached is guidance for NASA travel during COVID times. It should be consistent with what you can read on nasapeople.nasa.gov.  I’m forwarding this for those of us who travel for projects.

I reviewed it quickly and noticed one item that surprised me: it is recommended that travelers test upon return from travel, and even if the result is negative, self-isolate for 7 days.

We can go over this during the Thursday RTD meeting, but I encourage you to read this and point out facts that you think are worth emphasizing among this group.

Bernie