[All] ESPO Team tag up Minutes 21 Jan 2020

Luna, Bernadette (ARC-SGG) bernadette.luna at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 27 05:52:00 PST 2020

Hi All

You can find the notes from last week’s tag up in the folder on Google Drive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b9drblWPpH7oMCgAFEKj8QxG0jpr1NZyJAAqKbgpY30/edit#heading=h.30j0zll

Thank you, Alex, for the great notes.

Attaching here to the email but I am inclined to just refer to the drive doing forward – for both agenda and minutes. Let  me know if you don’t know how to access these or can’t find them.

There is an agenda for tomorrow in the folder as well – a work in progress. Marilyn will give a demo on the topic of WBS.

Bernie