[All] ESPO team tag up minutes and agenda

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Mon May 13 07:00:06 PDT 2019

All,
Here are the ESPO team tag up minutes from last week and the agenda for tomorrow.  I’ve also included the 2020 mission plan.  PMs please review and confirm that it is correct.

If you haven’t scheduled a ½ tag up with me this month, please do.

Thanks,

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center