[All] 2020 deployment schedule

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 30 06:40:56 PDT 2019

All,
Here is my second attempt at a deployment schedule.  Thank you to all who provided inputs and edits.

All…
This is your chance to get you vacation acknowledged in the planning process.  If you have something set, please put it in.

PMs…

  1.  I tweaked a few places where we had one person in two places at once but if you really need a particular person, put them back in and we’ll figure out what we can do.

  1.  Please add people to your teams if you think you’ll need PC/IT or other site support.  If you want to just put in the job title in activity name and “TBD” in resource assigned, we can figure out who later.

Please provide me feedback by Aug 16 so I can get one more rev out before I travel.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center
MOBILE:  650-417-8796