[All] Training for the rest of the year

Chirica, Dan C. (ARC-SGG) dan.chirica at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 23 12:27:45 PDT 2019

Catching up with my way overdue email.

Is the AGU  2019 or 2020 funds? If 2020 funds, then nothing for me until the end of 2019

-- Dan Chirica
NASA Ames Research Center
dan.chirica at nasa.gov<mailto:dan.chirica at nasa.gov>
+1 (650) 604-0436

From: "all at espo.nasa.gov" <all at espo.nasa.gov>
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 07:48
To: "all at espo.nasa.gov" <all at espo.nasa.gov>
Subject: [All] Training for the rest of the year

All,
The Center is collecting any remaining training for the rest of the year.  This is for the training funds accounting so we are not talking about SATERN or something like that but more the types of things we have training pay for.  This would be Conferences (like AGU) and maybe FACT training.

So, please send me back info by the end of the week what you might be doing between now and the end of 2019.

Conferences
ES& I (Nov) Alex and Susan
AGU (Dec) Marilyn, Bernie, ??
FACT (Dec) Jhony