[All] Very drafty 2020 Travel schedule

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 10 07:00:06 PDT 2019

PMs,
Here is the very rough draft of the 2020 travel schedule.  I’m going to try to go with “dates in the field” rather than my usual way of including travel days.  I didn’t like that everyone had to keep two lists so I’m going to try to adapt.

Please take a quick stab at this and send me any changes or additions.

Rest of ESPO,
Don’t assume this is set by any stretch of the imagination.  Names and dates will change so it is important that I have any other commitments on the schedule as we start tweaking it.  If you have any vacations, conferences, training or other commitments that I haven’t included, please send me edits.

Remember that I prefer you send me names and dates and not edit the document.  We’ve had format and version control issues in the past so send me something like…

CPEX
Integration – JZ / KS -  3/20-3/22

Thanks,

-- Marilyn Vasques