[Oracles-ext-lead] titles for inclusion in PEER listing

Luna, Bernadette (ARC-SGG) bernadette.luna at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 16 23:41:18 PST 2015

Dear ORACLES Instrument PI's

I have a short turnaround action related to the USAID PEER solicitation. In order to be a 'funded USG partner' and propose with a southern African researcher, you must be listed in the solicitation. That solicitation is being finalized now.

I need a project title and short summary for work you might do in concert with an African partner. I realize this may be a difficult exercise, given we don't know all the possible partners or areas of interest on the African side. The work must be funded, so I assume it will relate to ORACLES. But you may have other funding that permits a broader write up. Examples from last year are attached.

This is optional, of course, but please let me know if you will not submit something. Paquita listened to the webinar last week and may be able to answer questions better than me.

Thanks in advance. Please copy Jens, Rob and Paquita on your response. I need inputs by COB Wednesday November 18.

jens.redemann-1 at nasa.gov
robwood2 at uw.edu
pzuidema at rsmas.miami.edu
bernadette.luna at nasa.gov

This request is somewhat redundant to Kirk's google doc (sorry).

Bernie

------
Hello Hal and Bernie,
I hope that my email finds you well.  Could you please send me your project details (listed below) for the projects you want to be added for PEER consideration?  I am planning to have the final list ready by This Thursday, Nov 19th, 2015.
I just want to make one note – we are only considering projects that do not end before August 17th, 2016.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Shobhana

Project details needed: