[Nyc-ages-plus] [EXTERNAL] AGES+ final data

Carsten Warneke - NOAA Federal carsten.warneke at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 3 12:28:41 PDT 2024

Hi all,

Here are a few updates and comments after our April 1 deadline for final data:

- Final data: There are many final data sets on the AGES+/AEROMMA/STAQS websites and thanks to everyone who has submitted their data, overall we are looking pretty good. There are also several data sets, where only small issues have to be resolved and will be forthcoming very soon. If you need more time to submit final data, please talk to us or your platform PI, so we know what to anticipate and if we can be of any assistance.

- Time alignment: Please be aware that final data should be time aligned, not only should they have the same number of data points, but they should also be aligned in time so that for example sharp plumes overlap. For example on the AEROMMA DC-8, the DLH, LGR, PTR-MS, and LToF data are all well aligned already.

- Data Public: After several discussions we have decided that we will not remove the password from the AEROMMA and AGES+ data sites until October 1.

- AGES+ workshop: The registration is still open! If you have not done so, please register as soon as possible via the following link: https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcsl.noaa.gov%2Fevents%2Fages2024%2Fregistration.html&data=05%7C02%7Cnyc-ages-plus%40espo.nasa.gov%7C0a698b57af6648c8711c08dc54144e9b%7C7005d45845be48ae8140d43da96dd17b%7C0%7C0%7C638477693393980351%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WmDilZdgsGY1NpS09BEY8eTwiJ8CNiEGnzR9u47Vxhs%3D&reserved=0.

Hope to”see” you all on our next AGES+ call,
Becky, Carsten et al