[MIRA] Dr. Riemer's MIRA webinar is now online.

Schuster, Gregory L. (LARC-E302) gregory.l.schuster at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 2 15:01:25 PDT 2024

Friends of MIRA,

After a long delay, the recording and slides for Dr. Riemer’s webinar entitled “Unraveling aerosol mixing state: Enhancing climate impact predictions through particle-resolved simulations” is now online at https://science-data.larc.nasa.gov/MIRA-WG/Morphing-MIRA-Webinar-Series/ . My apologies to Dr. Riemer and interested participants for the long lag time.

Additionally, I am going off the grid this weekend and I won’t have access to this account for most of the month of August. Please continue to feel free to post relevant news at mira at espo.nasa.gov<mailto:mira at espo.nasa.gov>  -- your messages will be posted without moderation. This feature only applies to the MIRA list members, so I feel that it is a safe policy. I’ll change the moderation settings, though, if we start seeing irrelevant posts. I doubt that will be a problem with this group, though.

Have a nice August!

Greg

----
Gregory L  Schuster, PhD
NASA Langley Research Center
Mail Stop 420
Hampton, VA 23681

 [signature_2710549668]
Models, In situ, and Remote sensing of Aerosols (MIRA) webpage:
https://science.larc.nasa.gov/mira-wg/

Subscribe to the Models, In situ, and Remote sensing of Aerosols (MIRA) news list at
https://espo.nasa.gov/lists/listinfo/mira

and post relevant MIRA news (moderated) by sending email to
mira at espo.nasa.gov<mailto:mira at espo.nasa.gov>