[Exports_project_office] [EXTERNAL] RE: EXPORTSNP-Last data call

Soto Ramos, Inia M. (GSFC-616.0)[MORGAN STATE UNIV.] inia.m.sotoramos at nasa.gov
Fri May 27 10:42:31 PDT 2022

Hi Wokil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The March 31st deadline is for EXPORTS North Pacific! So, yes, there is no need to worry. We hope all NASA-funded data for EXPORTSNA is submitted within a year, but we understand this is not always possible. So, please take your time and whenever you are ready reach out back to me, so I can help you with the submission process.

Have a safe trip back to the US!

Cheers,

Inia

Inia M. Soto Ramos, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/MSU
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
Phone: +1-228-254-7384
inia.m.sotoramos at nasa.gov
isotofurg at gmail.com

________________________________
From: Ken O Buesseler <kbuesseler at whoi.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 1:22 PM
To: Wokil Bam <wbam1 at lsu.edu>; Soto Ramos, Inia M. (GSFC-616.0)[MORGAN STATE UNIV.] <inia.m.sotoramos at nasa.gov>
Cc: exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov <exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: [Exports_project_office] [EXTERNAL] RE: EXPORTSNP-Last data call

Wokil

Thanks for the update and speaking as PI, not as NASA, the 228Th results you generated are not a part of my funded NASA project (just 234Th), so I do not consider us obligated under this time line.  That being said, I certainly encouraged all of us to submit all EXPORTS data in a timely fashion, whether funded by NASA or not, to SeaBASS, and I appreciate that you are working to make that happen..

So don’t fret and safe travels home after the long cruise.

Cheers, Ken