[Exports_project_office] Meeting tomorrow

Graff, Jason Robert Jason.Graff at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 24 20:33:29 PDT 2021

Don’t think we need it tomorrow.  The individual ship meetings will be good and allow us to re-group and address any burning questions.

We may wan to think about more frequent meetings leading up to departure (twice per week, maybe just a 30 minute meeting to touch base on Monday or Tuesday) and during quarantine just to make sure things are good.

Jason

Jason Graff
Oregon State University
Assistant Professor - Senior Research