[Exports_project_office] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: I wanted to send this to the project office but ... denied! ; )

Ivona Cetinic icetinic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 17:54:33 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Norm Nelson <normannelson at ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2021, 7:33 PM
Subject: I wanted to send this to the project office but ... denied! ;)
To: Soto Ramos, Inia M. (GSFC-616.0)[USRA] <inia.m.sotoramos at nasa.gov>,
Ivona Cetinic <icetinic at gmail.com>
Cc: David Siegel <davey at eri.ucsb.edu>

> Action: failed
> Remote-MTA: DNS; [128.102.154.43]
> Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.1.1 <exports-project-office at espo.nasa.gov>:
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
> Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 16:11:47 -0800
>
> From: Norm Nelson <normannelson at ucsb.edu>
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] EXPORTS DY/JC nutrients
> Date: December 2, 2021 at 4:11:32 PM PST
> To: exports-project-office at espo.nasa.gov
>

> Hi all,
> I’ve uploaded the nutrients, appended to level 0b bottle files, to a
folder entitled NUTRIENTS under the North Atlantic 2021 Shared Data folder
on the Drive. I haven’t done any flagging as yet, but flag fields are there
if we need to do any of that. I thought it would be good to get more
eyeballs on the data.
> Cheers Norm

Norm Nelson
Earth Research Institute