[Exports_project_office] meeting in one hourish -

Ivona Cetinic icetinic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 07:59:21 PDT 2021

Hiya

today we are meeting as usual, at noon/9 am.

suggested topics to cover
>From Jason
1. Captain’s meeting - we should schedule this.
2. Deb and I discussed that we do not know the UK ship culture and it would
be good to know/see their policy on harassment, etc.  Just asking the
question let’s them know we are not going to let it slide.
3. Clarify general chems needed from NOC or what will be sent to NOC and
when.  I know some folks are asking when/where to ship stuff, particularly
temp sensitive items.  Also, Quincy offered to drop ship a chem order for
small amounts of stuff at one point. We may need to survey the ships.

>From me:
1) Quarantine walkies - how? and when do we start in UK - (testing on April
15/18/21) - note PCR results will be available within 24 hours (25
probably).
2) Visit to the ship - procedure and corridors.

Ivona