[Exports_project_office] today

Cetinic, Ivona (GSFC-616.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION] ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 6 08:37:08 PST 2018

Thank you

Ivona
Ivona Cetinic, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/USRA
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
Phone: +1-301-286-1514

"You can observe a lot just by watchin'." Yogi Berra
From: Deborah K. Steinberg [debbies at vims.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2018 11:36 AM
To: Cetinic, Ivona (GSFC-616.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION]; Craig M. Lee; exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov; David Siegel
Subject: Re: [Exports_project_office] today

I will call in,
deb

On 12/6/18, 11:08 AM, "Exports_project_office on behalf of Cetinic, Ivona (GSFC-616.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION]" <exports_project_office-bounces at espo.nasa.gov on behalf of ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov> wrote:

    HI Craig,

    sorry to hear you are feeling not well. Hope you will get better soon (like really soon).  Roo has showed me some of his AUV animations - that is awesome that there are more. Really looking forward to this and Long Live Luc!

    Mary Jane is at the meeting in DC all day, Dave has Kelsey's defense at 1 pm/10am, so if we are going to talk - lets talk fast. Only thing, burning on my mind is May meeting -so I will call in, I know Quincy was planing too, and Deb - could you call in too? Maybe Paula or Laura, but that is it what I need.

    Thank you all