[Exports_project_office] today

Craig M. Lee craiglee at uw.edu
Thu Dec 6 07:56:27 PST 2018

Hi All,

I’m out sick today… have been fighting something for a week that keeps getting worse. Will miss the PO call.

Dave & Ivona - we’re working on material for the Hyperwall and townhall. Thanks to Luc Rainville, I should have a Goggle Earth animation of all the assets, and we’ll have a slide or two with some basic sections/timeseries from the glider and float. If I’m feeling better later today, I’ll try to get those together and out to you.

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig M. Lee