[Exports_project_office] demob list of non sailing personnel helping on ship

ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 29 17:32:45 PDT 2018

HA HA HA – demob gear and wife 😊

Yes, I have a running list from last time I will add Ben & Pete, and see how to organize things among the ships to get more people on the list.

TY for the reminder.

Ivona

Ivona Cetinic, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/USRA
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
Phone: +1-301-286-1514

"You can observe a lot just by watchin'." Yogi Berra