[Exports_project_office] land people - chat tomorrow at noon

Allison, Quincy D. (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] quincy.allison at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 15 15:42:33 PDT 2018

All,

Sorry I can’t make the call tomorrow, finally getting some time off and have a family commitment. I’m available next week.

Regards,
Quincy

From: Exports_project_office <exports_project_office-bounces at espo.nasa.gov<mailto:exports_project_office-bounces at espo.nasa.gov>> on behalf of "ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov<mailto:ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov>" <ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov<mailto:ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov>>
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:43 PM
To: 'Exports_project_office' <exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov<mailto:exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov>>
Subject: [Exports_project_office] land people - chat tomorrow at noon

Let’s touch base, see what works and what doesn’t.
Also – want to chat about demob, and see who should be there who shouldn’t (save on the travel budget).. see what we need and we don’t.

Yippi

Ivona

Ivona Cetinic, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/USRA
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
Phone: +1-301-286-1514

"You can observe a lot just by watchin'." Yogi Berra