[Exports_project_office] favor - if you add anything new to the drive

Mary Jane Perry perrymj at maine.edu
Fri Aug 3 11:44:03 PDT 2018

Hi All, I downloaded the complete drive yesterday - took 2 hours from my
middle-of-no-where internet connection.  If you add a new doc to the drive,
would you mind sending the link so I (and maybe others who also downloaded)
can add it to their computers?   Thanks, Mary Jane

--
Mary Jane Perry
Emerita Professor, School of Marine Sciences
perrymj at maine.edu