[Exports_project_office] No PO telecom tomorrow

Cetinic, Ivona (GSFC-616.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION] ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 23 13:32:22 PDT 2018

Hi to all,

Hope Earth Day weekend went well for all. I have a request for all of you. Please take some time to evaluate the additional sample requests - we should have a decision on these soon.

Requests can be found here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zXmQWPIxxiFGLs0d9e-x_WAxk4n0pGIuO8WcOPaahzs/edit?usp=sharing

and additional materials associated with some of the requests is here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0R-1Tk-PN1UflJrYUlvMlVZVW0zZXI2THdVekZ4TTlEeDd2WW51Szd2ZkxrSzR5bkMxVkE

Note. There are additional two requests associated with pending NSF proposals, and I still have to see how to get these in the list. Also Debbie said she will add additional request, so Debbie - could you add this so we can review all together?

Thank you all

Ivona

Ivona Cetinic, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/USRA
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
Phone: +1-301-286-1514

"You can observe a lot just by watchin'." Yogi Berra