[Exports_project_office] two things

David Siegel david.siegel at ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 17 08:47:52 PDT 2018

Dear Paula et al.,

Sorry to be a spoiled sport here, but I am really NOT interested in participating in the AGU Fall meeting for all the reasons I laid out last time we talked about this (no one in our field comes, its too big, its say too soon after the cruise and we won't have anything to talk substantive about, we’ll just have cruise pictures, etc.).  It is likely that there will many better opportunities to report out on our progress on a better time course (6+ months after cruise instead of just 2 months).  These include the NASA OCRT, US OCB Summer Workshop and maybe the next OSM (although that gets close to the NAtl cruise prep). Last, Adrian Martin is attempting to organize a NoAtl export international collaborative thing (yet to be crystallized) with an organizing meeting in the spring of 2019. That seems like a better way to spend precious time and travel resources.

Anyways my $0.02, Dave