[Exports_project_office] [ResTech] Fwd: Ship / UNOLS equipment requests for EXPORTS

Lee Ellett eellett at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 13 11:48:21 PST 2017

Deb, Norm,

In an early list of possible equipment for the exports projects a SeaSOAR
towed vehicle was listed as a possible request.  We do offer SeaSOAR as a
specialized service under Shipboard Technical Support.  I would need to
include this in my 2018 planning if desired.  Is that still a possibility?

Regards

Lee

--
*Lee Ellett*