[Exports_project_office] Additional mailing lists

Cetinic, Ivona (GSFC-616.0)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION] ivona.cetinic at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 20 11:09:26 PDT 2017

you are awesome - thank you :) If someone gets me a list of PIs and coPIs I can do that.
I have a shared folder I have set up for myself on google drive - do we want to start putting the documents in something like that? We don't need to put sensitive things, just things.

Ivona

Ivona Cetinic, Ph.D.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/USRA
Ocean Ecology Laboratory
Code 616
Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA
http://ivona-cetinic.flavors.me
Phone: +1-301-286-1514

"You can observe a lot just by watchin'." Yogi Berra
________________________________
From: Exports_project_office [exports_project_office-bounces at espo.nasa.gov] on behalf of Salazar, Vidal (ARC-SGG) [vidal.salazar at nasa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:04 PM
To: exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov

Hi All,

As requested, I have created two additional mailing lists.

Exports_all at espo.nasa.gov<mailto:Exports_all at espo.nasa.gov>

And

Exports_pi at espo.nasa.gov<mailto:Exports_pi at espo.nasa.gov>

I will start the membership list with the following people:  Proctor, Siegel, Cetinic, Lorenzoni, Bontempi, Quincy, Vidal. (AND the data mining team that Paula just sent). You will be getting an email welcoming you to the list.

To subscribe other people, the link is always included in the emails at the bottom, or please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

My best regards!

Vidal Salazar