[Exports_project_office] EPO telecom in less than an hour

David Siegel david.siegel at ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 20 08:15:04 PDT 2017

Hi All,

We have a telecom at 9am PT / 12 noon ET.  Goals are talk thru next week’s telecom (see Paula’s note below), announcement of NASA team with measurement lists to help NSF proposers, ships/ship equip, etc. etc.

Dave

We’ll be using the AMES line for EXPORTS.

	For Voice
	USA Toll Free # 1 844 467 4685
	USA Local/Toll # + 720 259 7012
	Participant Passcode:  804464