[Exports_project_office] Today's call

Lorenzoni, Laura (HQ-DK000)[NASA IPA] laura.lorenzoni at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 13 09:27:21 PDT 2017

The table we’re discussing; bear in mind this needs further edits

From: Exports_project_office <exports_project_office-bounces at espo.nasa.gov> on behalf of David Siegel <david.siegel at ucsb.edu>
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM
To: "exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov" <exports_project_office at espo.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: [Exports_project_office] Today's call

Some additions

Mail list issue
Budget
Plan to consolidate efforts/avoid redundancy
PI telecoms -  start once budgets are configured
need to know ASAP berthings, ships equip, vans, etc.
Plan to reach out to community to facilitate NSF proposal submissions

UNOLS update
# science days - 35 vs. 28/29
SIO request to shorten cruise duration
ships equipment requests...

Sept. meeting
Other

Draft meeting schedule - I should have sent this to everyone earlier…
2017
Week of Sept 18, 2017 in Columbia MD in USRA facility - need to budget snax for 40 - we have the room already
2018
Feb 11, 2018 - Ocean Sciences Meeting meet & greet with NSF PIs - day before the OSM in Portland - room for 60 plus AV & snacks
May-Ish - 2018 - cruise prep meeting - 3.5 days in DC area - room for 60 plus AV/snacks
Aug/Sep 2018 - Pacific cruise - need a PI meeting during MOB!!!
2019
Feb 2019 - First data meeting - SFO - 3.5 days for 60 - room/av/snax
Sept 2019 - 2nd cruise prep / 2nd data meeting - 3.5 days in DC area - room for 60 plus AV/snacks

2020
Feb/Mar 2020 - Atlantic cruise - need a PI meeting during MOB!!!
Sept 2020 - 3rd data meeting - LAX - 4.5 days - 60 people, etc.
2021
final meeting - DC - 4.5 days - room for 60

Talk to you at 9am PDT – 12 noon EDT

844-467-4685
251901

Thanks,