[Cpex-cv-all] IMPORTANT: CPEX-CV Return Shipment Info

Liem, Andrian (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] andrian.c.liem at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 28 00:42:05 PDT 2022

CPEX-CV Team,

I am re-sending this message with additional staging info. Please see below.

STAGING
For Air Shipment: If your items are ready to go, place your items in the garage and clearly marked your items “AIR SHIPMENT”
For Sea Shipment: Due to limited space in the garage, some of your items can be pre-staged in the CPEX Ops area and clearly marked your items “SEA SHIPMENT”

Thank you,

Andrian Liem
Earth Science Project Office (ESPO)
NASA Ames Research Center
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (BAERI)
andrian.c.liem at nasa.gov<mailto:andrian.c.liem at nasa.gov>
+1.415.746.0555 mobile

From: "Liem, Andrian (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute]" <andrian.c.liem at nasa.gov>
Date: Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 9:53 AM
To: "Salazar, Vidal (ARC-SGG) via cpex-cv-all" <cpex-cv-all at espo.nasa.gov>
Subject: CPEX-CV Return Shipment Info

Hi CPEX-CV Team,

The end of the mission is coming soon. As you are getting ready to pack for return shipment, please note you must return your cargo the same mode it was shipped to Sal. If it was shipped via air to Sal, it must return via air.

Please see below information about the return shipments via air and sea, from Sal CV to AFRC Palmdale.

Lithium Batteries
Lithium batteries should not be shipped in the air shipment. This includes cordless drills and any other type of handheld tool that requires lithium batteries.

Manifests
If you have any changes to your return shipment i.e., items not returning by the same mode it was shipped to Sal, please let me know. I will need to update the paperwork. The best method for you to convey this information is to provide us with your original manifest, highlight any changes and cc Stevie @Phothisane, Stevie (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute]<mailto:s.s.phothisane at nasa.gov> .

Staging
I will designate areas in the SAFEPORT garage staging area, one for air and one for sea. If your cargo is ready to go, please place it in that area. If you need help moving your items, please let ESPO know. Please clearly marked your cargo.

Air shipment return date
The shipment will ship and arrive staggered depending on how much space TAP Airlines have in their cargo compartment. All cargo should arrive in Palmdale in about 2-3 weeks once we ship out.

Sea shipment is expected to arrive in Palmdale by end of December.

Absolutely NO personal items in the shipment.

Please contact ESPO if you have any questions.