[Cpex-cv-all] [EXTERNAL] Re: Posters at the CPEX-CV Science Team Meeting

Zawislak, Jonathan A jaz100 at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Jul 5 05:37:55 PDT 2022

Good morning team,

Hope everyone had a restful, safe holiday weekend.

This is a reminder that we have more space for posters at the upcoming in-person Science Team Meeting. If you or someone on your team is interested in presenting a poster at the meeting, please let Ed N and I know by this Thursday.

Also, please take a look at the draft agenda for the Science Team Meeting <https://espo.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Draft%20CPEX-CV_22STM_Agenda.pdf>. If your plans for your presentation have changed, also let Ed N and I know this week. We would like to finalize the agenda for the meeting next week.

Best,
Jon

Jonathan Zawislak, PhD
Associate Scientist, UM/CIMAS, NOAA/AOML/HRD
4301 Rickenbacker Cswy
Miami, FL 33149
305-361-4403 (Office) — on telework, so use cell
302-383-9927 (Cell)