[Aura] 2019 EOS Aura Science Team meeting - abstract submission deadline = June 1st

Mcfadden, Susan K. (ARC-SGG)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] susan.k.mcfadden at nasa.gov
Fri May 24 06:01:05 PDT 2019

Sent on behalf of Bryan Duncan

*******************

Dear EOS Aura Colleagues,

The Aura Science Team meeting has been rescheduled for August 27-29, 2019 in Pasadena, California.

Meeting details can be found at https://mls.jpl.nasa.gov/aura2019.

·       Registration: It’s free and easy. Even if you registered for the postponed January meeting, you must register again.
·       Hotel: The block deadline is July 29, 2019. However, there are only a limited number of rooms at the group rate, so make your hotel reservations sooner rather than later.
·       Abstracts: Abstracts on all topics related to the Aura Mission are welcome. The submission deadline is June 1, 2019. Because of the cancellation of the January 2019 STM, you may 1) keep the abstract that you originally submitted for the January meeting, 2) submit a completely new abstract, 3) withdraw the abstract that you submitted to the January meeting, or 4) submit an edited version of the earlier abstract.

In addition to science talks, the agenda will include several invited presentations on the history of Aura’s instruments and how Aura data have transformed various scientific disciplines.  The exciting possibilities for Aura going forward into the 2020s will also be discussed.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Pasadena!

Regards,

Bryan Duncan (Aura Project Scientist)
Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Laboratory (Code 614; B33 E417)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD 20771, USA<webextlink://Space%20Flight%20Center,%20Greenbelt,%20MD%2020771,%20USA>
Email: Bryan.N.Duncan at nasa.gov<mailto:Bryan.N.Duncan at nasa.gov>
http://acdb-ext.gsfc.nasa.gov/People/Duncan/
(w) 301-614-5994; (c) 301-655-5767; (f) 301-614-5903
Skype: bryan.duncan29

My email represents my own opinions and does not represent
the position of NASA or any other federal agency.