[Asia-aq-2024] UPDATE - Thailand Shipment Status

Zavaleta, Jhony R. (ARC-SGP) jhony.r.zavaleta at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 6 19:43:28 PST 2024

Hello team,
For your situational awareness, we have received an update that our sea shipment arrival to Thailand has been delayed again, unfortunately, its arrival date has been a moving target. The new ETA is March 16th. We are working the clearance of the shipment in parallel so that the cargo can clear customs immediately upon arrival, but there are no guarantees. It is important that when transiting from Korea to Thailand you bring as much as possible of what you may need here to cover you for a flight or two. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

As for our air shipments, we are currently looking at the following ETAs:

  *   Air shipment:: WAS Cans: March 10
  *   Air shipment:: Cylinder to Osan: March 8
  *   Air shipment: Science equipment: TBD (hopefully March 13)

We’ll keep you updated.

Jhony Z.

--
JHONY R. ZAVALETA
Project Manager - NASA Earth Science Project Office