[Asia-aq-2024] Cancelled: ASIA-AQ Telecon for 1/2 July

Crawford, James H. (LARC-E303) james.h.crawford at nasa.gov
Mon Jul 1 11:02:57 PDT 2024

Since there are no contributions for our telecon tonight, it is best to cancel the meeting.

I already have one contribution confirmed for our next meeting on 15/16 July, but it would be good to hear from others.

For some good news, the CHARON instrument now has data for PAHs and levoglucosan available in the data archive. OPALS has also added NH3 data for all flights. This means that the preliminary archive is essentially complete.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on 15/16 July.

Jim