[Asia-aq-2024] ASIA-AQ Reservations - Thailand and the Philippines

Alfter, Judy (ARC-SGP)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] judy.alfter at nasa.gov
Fri Dec 8 09:08:44 PST 2023

Hello ASIA-AQ community,

We know that many of you are eager to book your lodging for various legs of the deployment.  Please check the ESPO<https://espo.nasa.gov/asia-aq> website on a regular basis for updated lodging information.  We have just added reservation links for the Philippines and Thailand:

Hilton Clark Sun Valley Resort (Philippines)<https://espo.nasa.gov/asia-aq/content/ASIA-AQ_Philippines_Lodging>
                PLEASE book now.  The hotel will begin releasing portions of our room block on 12/15/23.

Renaissance Pattaya Resort and Spa (Thailand)<https://espo.nasa.gov/asia-aq/content/ASIA-AQ_Thailand_Lodging>
PLEASE book no later than 2/15/24

If you are reading this message and are scheduled to travel to either location, please make your reservation(s) ASAP.

Thank you! 😊
Judy Alfter
Project Coordinator

Earth Science Project Office (ESPO)
NASA Ames Research Center
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (BAERI)
Building N232, Room 242-022, MS 232-22
Moffett Field, CA. 94035-0001

Office Hours:  0630 – 1500 PT

judy.alfter at nasa.gov<mailto:judyalfter at nasa.gov>