[Arcsix] [EXTERNAL] Reminder ARCSIX all-hands meeting

Sebastian Schmidt Sebastian.Schmidt at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Mar 25 22:19:39 PDT 2024

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments.  Use the "Report Message" button to report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

Dear ARCSIX team,

this is a reminder of the upcoming all-hands meeting (Tu, 3/26, 2pm ET), an important one because we will be discussing/reviewing logistics before we book flights, ship equipment etc.

Below is the list of topics:

  *
Review spreadsheet for transportation to/from Greenland + housing status
  *
C-130 and P-3 / G-III, as well as AMC flights; points of C-130 embarkment (Wallops and Albany)
  *
Shipping. Please review the email from Stevie ("ARCSIX Shipping Schedule") from 3/13.

The shipping in particular is very important, with some deadlines coming right up (April 12 – see Stevie's email from 3/13). As for the C-130 flights: There will be two, of which the first one (5/21) is solely intended for cargo, the second (5/24) much less for cargo, maximizing the number of passengers. Therefore, please keep the cargo for the second C-130 flight at an absolute minimum and put whatever you can on the early shipment and the first C-130 run. We will be going through the plans of individual teams / aircraft to discuss some examples.

See you tomorrow –
Sebastian