[All] ESPO IT at Home

Arguello, Eric (ARC-SGP)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (BAER)] eric.arguello at nasa.gov
Wed May 29 16:24:46 PDT 2024

Hi Team,

I am doing inventory on all IT equipment issued to you that is physically in your possession (home/office). This includes laptops, monitors and other peripherals. Took some time this morning to inventory all your in-office equipment so will not need that info. What I do need is info on any ESPO IT you have at home. The information needed is as follows:

  *   Serial #, Asset # ( If tagged). If not tagged brand name and item description will do.
  *   Laptop year. This can be found in your General/About settings on your Mac.

For those of you not on travel if I can have this information by Friday, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Eric