[All] Greetings from ASIA-AQ in U-Tapao!

Zavaleta, Jhony R. (ARC-SGP) jhony.r.zavaleta at nasa.gov
Mon Mar 25 04:37:38 PDT 2024

Indeed! one of the most –the most- complicated and challenging campaigns ever. Uncertainty and flexibility were the name of the game. It couldn’t have been achieved without ESPO’s professionalism, dedication, personal sacrifices, and yes, definitely, positive mindset, patience of a monk and good sense of humor of everyone involved. Such challenging project has brought out the best in everyone, it has been a learning opportunity for everyone involved.

I consider myself lucky to work with such a great team.

We are almost at the finish line, bring it home!

Jhony Z.