[All] Sam on Leave

Kim, Samuel S. (ARC-SGP)[Bay Area Environmental Research Institute] samuel.s.kim at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 6 15:10:43 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that I will be taking leave for the remainder of this week and all next week (9/7-9/15). I will be in Vancouver and will not be taking my work phone or laptop, so if you need to contact me please reach out to my BAERI email (kim at baeri.org<mailto:kim at baeri.org>) or my personal number (which can be found in the ESPO Team Fun WhatsApp group or the Personal Contact List on the drive).

Kind Regards,

Sam Kim
System Administrator
Earth Science Project Office (ESPO)
NASA Ames Research Center
Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (BAERI)
Desk: 650.604.2125
Cell: 650.935.0840
Email: samuel.s.kim at nasa.gov<mailto:samuel.s.kim at nasa.gov>