[All] Shutdown exemption

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGP) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 13 11:12:57 PST 2023

All,
I just got confirmation that the civil servants (Dan Chirica and Roy Johnson) have been approved to work on BioSCape event after the shutdown.  I’m not sure we even told Erin Czech that we put him in as a backup, but he is approved as well.  We wanted to have someone who had already been as a possible backup.

We are told the contractors are approved by contract, not individual, so we are waiting for confirmation but we it appears all is well for:
BioSCape:  Quincy Allison, Michael Schroeder, Stevie Sangsavang Phothisane, and Brenna Biggs
with backups Judy Alfter or Andrian Liem.
IT:  Sam Kim

I’ll let you know if I hear any different, but it looks good right now.