[All] Office move update

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 10 13:13:11 PST 2022

All,
Ian B. informed me yesterday that he expects to be moved out of his space in the next few weeks.  If that is the case, we can work toward a slightly modified April layout (see attached).

Please note:
1) If you are planning to move into a space that is currently occupied, please coordinate with the person so they come in and move before you plan to come in.
2) I added an extra slide to show how things are currently arranged.
3) If the space says “empty” there may be a few things left from the previous owner so we’ll try to be sure they are cleaned out before April.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center