[All] Forget last email because we are now back in the office Jan 3

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGP) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 21 09:54:43 PST 2022

So sorry for the mixed messages but I was just notified that progress has been made on our building.  The latest news is that both compressors are working and they have set the building compressors to remain on 24/7 (instead of coming on at midnight).  We are being told that there will be no need for a heating balance test or space heaters since the compressors are working.

See you all (who aren’t on travel) back in the office Jan 3.

Happy holidays.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center