[All] Team meeting canceled so please read this update

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Tue Jun 22 11:57:26 PDT 2021

All,
Since we aren’t having a team meeting this week, I wanted to take a moment and give you the Division/Directorate/Center updates.

  1.  There is the assumption that we will be going to Stage 2 soon.  My understanding is that this will eliminate the travel restrictions and so we shouldn’t have a problem attending/hosting the STMs and events we have planned this fall.
  2.  Please note that there is talk about going to Stage 1 as soon as 30 days after we move to Stage 2.  See attached chart.  Not sure if “telecommute is encouraged” means we should telecommute M/F and start coming into the office T-TH.  Maybe T/W to start? Let’s talk about it next week.
  3.  Be aware of heightened attention on records management and IT security.
  4.  Code S has more restrictive mask guidelines than the Center.  If we share building space with other orgs, we might be able to use Center regs.  Still in work.
  5.  Encouraging folks to have meetings start 5 minutes after the hour to give folks a stretch break.  Do we want to do this? Let’s talk about it next week.
  6.  Michael Heese is willing to join one of our meetings if we would like him to.  Let’s talk about it next week.

Looking forward to talking to you next week.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center
MOBILE:  650-417-8796