[All] Where's Bernie?

Luna, Bernadette (ARC-SGG) bernadette.luna at nasa.gov
Tue Jun 15 11:17:25 PDT 2021

Hi All,

You may or may not know; I returned from AFRC yesterday after the ER-2 took off. Katie has traveled to take my place at DCOTSS integration and support Caitlin.

Tomorrow I will travel to attempt to see my father, who is in failing health in PA. I can’t say how long I’ll be gone or how much I will work or ‘listen’. Right now I am guessing about a week to ten days, intermittent listening.

Will let you know more once I know more, probably communicating through Marilyn.

I expect to travel to Salina for DCOTSS end of July as planned.

Bernie
650 417 8810