[All] Susan is going to retire Dec 1

Vasques, Marilyn F. (ARC-SGG) marilyn.vasques at nasa.gov
Mon Jul 19 12:01:37 PDT 2021

ESPO,
Susan has decided it is time to retire.  She has been part of so many ESPO adventures and projects and has been such an integral part of ESPO, it is hard to think of ESPO without her.  I know we all wish her all the best on her new adventure, retirement.  She certainly deserves it.  She has chosen Dec 1 as her retirement date so she can support the on going activities and help us find a replacement.

We’ll have to have a proper celebration when we are back in the office.

-- Marilyn Vasques
ESPO Director
NASA Ames Research Center
MOBILE:  650-417-8796